The PLAY Project
If you haven’t heard of The PLAY Project, you need to! I began my certification in The PLAY Project back in 2009, and I love it. I have had the opportunity to receive trainings in various interventions including receiving a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), but I have chosen to focus on The PLAY Project. Here are just a few things I love about The PLAY Project.
- Parents are trained to be the interventionist
- Kids thrive in their natural environment, and generalize skills better
- Family relationships are strengthened
- Everything is individualized based on the child’s strengths, interests, and needs
- Techniques can be used in everyday activities like mealtimes, bath time, or bed time
- It’s fun!
In-Home Coaching or Virtual Coaching sessions are currently available.